Gameloft is looking to hire a Executive Producer at their Paris, France location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, French and Producer.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking to fill a position for an open-ended contract at our headquarters, located in the heart of Paris:
From the game's design phase to its retail release and on through its updates, and develop its editorial content and brand identity. Then, after it launches, you will track the game's market performance and take steps to ensure its improvement.
1. High product quality.
- Setting high standards through qualitative reviews of the design documentation and game iterations.
- Identification of missing key talents / tools / tech to reach expected quality.
2. Production efficiency.
- Identify and report weaknesses and roadblocks in the production pipeline that could prevent from reaching deadlines. Propose solutions to solve them.
- Ensure the commitment and execution of production departments’ roles through the product life cycle.
3. Execution of the Editorial Strategy.
- Communicate objectives and expectations to Game Teams in a clear way.
- Oversee the execution of the Editorial Vision.
4. Product profitability.
- Define valid KPI targets.
- Ensure the proper development strategy is applied to meet them.
- Graduate of a business school / university or video-game program who has at least 3 years of experience monitoring mobile/free-to-play, production (as a producer or executive producer), which has allowed you to develop strong expertise in this kind of game.
- You are fluent in English, allowing you to communicate daily with overseas teams and their management in a precise, substantial fashion.
- You must absolutely have a marked interest in video games.
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Job discovered on 10/12/2021