Facilities Project Manager - Contract
Playground Games is looking to hire a Facilities Project Manager - Contract at their Warwickshire, UK location. Job contains the tags Temp, Unity and Producer.
Playground Games is looking for a Project Manager to join our Team on a 9 – 12 month contract. You’ll oversee the day to day management of a small internal Facilities and Maintenance team who are responsible for maintaining both Playground Games studios based in Leamington Spa.
This is a part-time 25 hour per week maternity cover position. Once on board you’ll manage the delivery of predefined Facilities projects during 2021 to specification and budget. In this role you’ll be reporting to Senior Operations Manager & General Manager.
- Knowledge of all aspects of property maintenance including both proactive and reactive maintenance.
- NEBOSH qualified in Health & Safety.
- Extensive experience in a Facilities Management/Property/Building Services/Project Management position.
- Experience of delivering a range of FM projects including office refurbishments, HVAC& electrical installations and specialist or bespoke projects.
- Exceptional organisational and methodical problem solving skills.
- Experience of leading and managing teams and projects.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills across all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most highly-rated and exciting game studios. It will provide new challenges within a strong, collaborative team. Apply Now
Job discovered on 2/23/2021