Lionheart Games is looking for an experienced Game Artist with a strong desire to contribute to every creative aspect, and who knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver excellent results. You have the skills and knowledge to visualize how a game should look and feel, and you can translate that into a scalable and sustainable creative process.
Joining us means being part of a team with the passion and inherent drive to create innovative, high-performing games. We are intellectually curious and excited to apply the latest game development innovations to our projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new and different ideas. Everyone at Lionheart Games is excited about creating the best mobile games possible, and we empower one another to learn and grow from our collective experiences. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
- Create beautiful characters, assets, and environments.
- Strong ability to develop anime 2D, 3D, and/or UI art for mobile games.
- Develop visual concepts and ideas for new games and feature.
- Team up with non-art developers to build and improve our games, emphasizing results,
- Collaborate with external art developers abroad, reviewing and integrating their work.
- Understand and articulate the trade-offs between art and design, and solve for the best player experience.
- Keep up to date with industry-related artistic developments and harness that knowledge for the benefit of our games and teams.
- 3-5 years of professional game development experience as a senior artist or above.
- Experience working on cel-shaded games or high visual quality 2D anime games.
- Great interpersonal skills; humility and respect when receiving comments from your team.
- Thrive in an environment of independence and responsibility without assigned tasks.
- Unreal Engine 4 and/or mobile game development experience.
- Passion for mobile games.
- IMPORTANT: For this position, you must submit a portfolio or demo reel showing relevant art direction and/or artistic skill. Additional artistic sampling (via test or other method) may be administered to final candidates.
- 2D, 3D, VFX, or Animation/Rigging experience at a major game studio.
- 7+ years of applicable games industry experience.
- Experience creating and optimizing game art for mobile devices.
- Bilingual: Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese (both oral and written).
Lionheart Games is looking to hire a Game Artist at their Atlanta, GA location. Job contains the tags Maya, AAA, Senior, Blender, Art, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Unreal, Substance Painter, Concept, Rigging, Motion Capture, Mudbox, Photoshop, Painter, Houdini, Cinema4D, Modo, Max, Character, Environment, Animation, FX, Lighting and Lead.
Job discovered on 11/6/2019