Gameloft is looking to hire a Game Designer at their Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, Unity and Designer.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Assisting project lead game designer, Creation producer and relevant producers in managing game design issues in Creation projects, supervising the team of game designers allocated to those projects to ensure their motivation, good working spirit, quality of work, deadline commitment as well as skill and performance improvement. Communicating with project lead Game Designer and other senior game design to implement solutions for the whole game design in Creation team (resource planning and coordination, training…)
- Coming up with new and appeal game idea.
- Initially working on game ideas, from scratch to final game design document.
- Creating and owning the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Proactively recognizing design holes or imbalances in the game and solving them
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedbacks and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Collaborating with programmers, artists, producers, QA, and other roles within the company
- Actively detect and solve issues encountered in the project(s) that he is in charge, or in other projects when requested by Studio GD lead/project lead.
- Analyzing live game data and player feedback to improve game quality.
- Often playing and updating game mobile market trend.
- Supporting division lead and studio Game Designer lead in training and develop local game designer team.
- Supporting studio Game Designer lead to create and prepare long-term training materials for Game Designer from newbie to senior.
- Reporting to Studio GD lead/project lead, and relevant producers.
Skills & Experience:
- Creative/prototyping tools are plus: Construct 2, Cocos 2x, Unity …
- A passion for video games.
- Strong analytical frame of mind.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Programming background is plus.
- Good Teamwork.
- Ability in working under pressure.
- Creative, imaginative and original;
- Solid problem-solving skills;
- Good storytelling ability;
- Great communication, presentation and pitching skills;
- Good understanding the capabilities and benefits of different Mobile Devices hardware and platforms, as well as the relevant software technologies and techniques;
- Basic drawing and 3D design skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Demonstrating flexibility of thinking and accept positive feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Self-disciplined; demonstrating strong motivation and passion at work;
- Proposing training adaptation based on programs evolution;
- Ability to work well in a team and alone. Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines;
- Strong commitment to the final game result and to the company. Willing to work hard to complete the task on-time;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Job discovered on 12/26/2019