Monomi Park is seeking talented Game Engineers to join our team!
These are full-time positions on-site in our lovely San Mateo, California office.
We’re looking for Game Engineers to join development of an unannounced project. Candidates should be well-versed in software engineering practices, programming, debugging, optimization, and have a spirit to pursue creating original experiences.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- B.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Game Development, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience in programming/software engineering.
- Robust C# development and optimization skills.
- The ability to collaborate within multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with modern software engineering tools such as source control systems.
Bonus qualities we also value:
- Experience with networking, graphics, or physics systems.
- Experience with modern game platforms (PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch)
- Experience with game engines, such as Unity or Unreal.
The position will be expected to perform the following at Monomi Park:
- Play our awesome games and understand them intimately!
- Implement new game features in conjunction with designers and artists.
- Debug and optimize game logic to improve existing game features and performance.
- Implement tools to enable designers and artists to prototype, experiment, and refine new gameplay features.
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Game Engineer Applicant: YOUR NAME' and if you have one, include a url to your portfolio in the body of the email. If attaching a resume, please format as a pdf or else include a link to your web resume. And just to make sure you’re paying attention, please include what game you’re currently playing in your cover letter.
Monomi Park is looking to hire a Game Engineer at their San Mateo, CA location. Job contains the tags C#.
Job discovered on 5/29/2020