CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Game Programmer at their Wrocław, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, AAA, English, C++ and Programmer.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Game Programmer in CD PROJEKT RED you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA RPGs. In this position you will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to build the tech that drives our projects and you’ll have the chance to try out your skills in different areas of game programming.
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Working with others to achieve team goals.
- Writing high quality code and testing it in the game.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a programmer within the games industry.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices.
- Is a team player.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Solid communication skills.
- Can think and work creatively, taking initiative to solve problems.
- Strong drive towards professional growth.
- Can easily communicate in English.
- Agile mindset is a plus.
- Passion for creating games.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Medicover).
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on 6/11/2021