At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Game Support Representative who loves Wizards products and is passionate about customer service! This is an entry-level role that will represent Wizards of the Coast by interacting directly with our customers. This role is located at our headquarters in Renton, Washington
What You’ll Do:
- Provide excellent customer service via email through our CRM for all of Wizards' products, both analog and digital.
- Provide service through phones and chat based on product and type of contact.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that are within the authority of this job using provided support documentation and recognize when issues must be elevated.
- Keep up to date on Wizards’ products and public-facing communications about products we and our licensed partners release.
What You’ll Bring:
Experience Creating and Casting these Spells:
- Customer Service: 2+ years experience working in consumer customer service. Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, aggressive, and entrepreneurial environment with an advanced understanding of customer service principles, skills, processes and techniques.
- Ability to craft clear, customer-facing and internal communications with little to no grammatical errors.
- Initiative: A willingness to investigate issues per documented processes and provide recommendations for updates as needed.
- Product Familiarity: An understanding of what customers genuinely care about with product issues they encounter.
- Call center experience and familiarity with MS Office Suite, Zendesk, and Confluence a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required. BA/BS degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.