• 3+ years of professional experience as a Writer, Narrative Designer or related occupation.
• A portfolio that demonstrates process and capabilities in crafting compelling game lore and stories from start to finish.
• Social network knowledge, interactions and whole language spectrum.
• Excellent written English communication skills.
• Strong passion and ability for comedic and wholesome themes in fantasy settings.
Raven Travel Studios is seeking a Game Writer to join a tight indie development team for a fully-remote gig.This designer will work with directly with main game designer to properly write story, peoples, building world settings, lore, in-game interactions, and dialogues for Raven Travel Studio upcoming metroidvania game.
We aspire to tell a refreshing story inside a new IP. A desired candidate should have a career history of creating memorable characters and story arcs in video games and a know-how in social media language (with a great emphasis on a sense of humour!).
• Writing compelling character bios, story arcs, dialogues, with an easy flow and humour.
• Writing locations, characters, and item descriptions that add texture and depth to the world.
• Writing catchphrases that capture the essence of characters and hold up to repetition.
• Writing a believable range of vocabulary for social media interactions.
• Collaborating with designer and other team members to fill up locations, cutscenes, quests, and in-game dialog that tell coherent, emotionally wholesome story.
• Ability to accept and provide constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude.
• Being passionate towards what we do – an avid gamer is a must, with bonus points for metroidvania genre!
Time of start: straight away. The sooner, the better.
Forecast working time: 3 months.
All candidates are welcome to send their proposals to pr at raventravelstudios.net
Raven Travel Studio is looking to hire a Game Writer at their Torino, Italy location. Job contains the tags Writer, Character and English.
Job discovered on 9/28/2020