CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Generalist Programmer at their Kraków, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, C++ and Programmer.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Working closely with the Design and Art teams to bring ideas and new features into the game
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- At least 2+ year of programming experience
- Deep knowledge of C++
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms
- Solid communication skills
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
- Strong 3D math background
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Passion for creating games
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on 8/19/2020