Wargaming Prague is looking to hire a Translator/Localization Specialist to join the Localization & Documentation Department responsible for localizing all the company's products and connecting to a huge player community in their native language.
As the Translator/Localization Specialist you will be part of the Loc and Doc team. Localization and cultural adaptation of games, apps, and websites are the backbone of the work we do, and our task is to speak the language of players, taking into account the specifics of every region. This helps us to create the multicultural Wargaming universe that unites our players all over the world.
To be successful, previous experience in translating, editing, and proofreading, as well as a passion for games are required.
The Translator/Localization Specialist will report to the Localization QA Team Lead.
• Translate and localize content for games, web, and other publishing assets for Wargaming titles from English into German language
• Proofread, edit, and review the content in your native language
• Collaborate with different departments and regions on promotional and web content needs
• Publish content on the websites via our Content Management System
• Track and report content mistakes published on the Wargaming web portals
• Stay up to date with all new features and updates of company products
• Maintain a consistent style throughout all game, web, and promotional content
• Native written and verbal communication skills in German language.
• C1–C2 level of English
• Experience as a translator/localization specialist/editor
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and a collaborative ability
• Quality-oriented attitude
• Attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Wargaming products
• Experience working in a multilingual and multicultural environment
• Experience with using a Content Management System
• Experience with using translation/localization suites
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with the online gaming industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!