At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is on the lookout for a talented HR Coordinator with a strong customer-service mentality and exceptional organizational skills to help support our employees and business. The ideal candidate will bring energy and focus, as well as enthusiasm for HR and Rockstar.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we’re known for.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive strategies of engagement, wellbeing, administration, and learning & development.
- We collaborate with our global HR team to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive, and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the global HR teams.
- Manage HR Mailbox and act as point of contact on day-to-day employee questions.
- Facilitate full life-cycle administration, from pre-onboarding to termination.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding – including background checks, first day logistics between new hires and internal teams, overseeing desk setup, and collating personal information.
- Administer job change paperwork and corresponding HRIS inputs – including transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Support administration of Payroll, Benefits, and Employee Wellbeing.
- Maintain immigration paperwork to assist with managing the immigration process.
- Ensure the confidentiality and proper retention of all HR and employee data and documentation.
- Assist in and own special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years HR support experience.
- Solid understanding of key HR processes.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter able to work calmly and flexibly in order to respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Confidentiality, diplomacy and commitment to the needs of Rockstar are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with Workday.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Background in payroll, benefits, and/or visa / immigration matters.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.