Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft, as an Influencer Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games, always looking out for the best talent to join the team and help create the best experiences for our players, influencers and their audiences.
Gameloft’s Influencer Manager will be responsible for the company’s paid influencer outreach & strategy on a specific portfolio of games. We’re looking for someone who will help to work on inspired creative & ambitious campaigns that drive business results at a global scale and in an authentic way. You will report to the Influencer Marketing Team Lead & will strive to make Influence Marketing a key component in Gameloft’s Marketing Funnel by working closely with Product Marketing Managers across the globe.
- Ideate and manage the development of our Influencer Partnerships strategy ensuring a holistic approach, in collaboration with game development teams, marketing and community managers and in alignment with senior leaders;
- Curate and inspire people with your influencer marketing knowledge to help them grow
- Create and present highly engaging presentations around influencer strategies and results.
- Find synergies with Product Marketing Managers, User Acquisition Managers & Game teams to inspire and support game features meant to empower Influence Sponsorships;
- Coordinate our global and local influencer relations campaign elements including briefs, budget, contract & context integration with the ultimate goal of creating experiences that drive ROI and long-term engagement;
- Own global budgets for Influence Campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals;
- Find ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, fingerprinting, SDKs, etc
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation and mobile days off, available as of your start date
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year off on the right foot
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions
- Great group insurance program
- Free 24/7 access to a virtual medical clinic
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial reimbursement of your commuting costs (for public transit and/or parking)
- Support for new employees relocating from countries or regions outside Quebec
- Referral program with bonuses
- Regular activities and prizes courtesy of our Social Committee
And at the studio itself:
- Secure bike storage room and a subsidy to encourage active transportation (during the summer)
- Daily snacks (fruit, coffee, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Studio located near Jarry Park and the charming Mile-Ex and Little Italy neighbourhoods
- Fitness classes at the studio itself or at Jarry Park (e.g., yoga)
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.