Junior Gameplay Programmer
Framework Games is an independent game development studio based in Newcastle Australia. Join us in creating one of the biggest multiplayer party games on Steam and be a part of defining and creating our future titles.
- Create and maintain C# code for gameplay.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Hobbyist or professional experience with the following
- C# programming language.
- Unity game engine.
- Strong debugging skills to solve software issues.
- Be able to show knowledge of Programming/Game Development through one or both of the following:-
- Bachelor of Software Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree.
- Strong hobbyist or professional portfolio.
- A strong understanding, desire and passion for gaming.
- Hobbyist or professional experience with the following:-
- Shader languages such as (HLSL, GLSL).
- Multiplayer network coding.
- Version control systems such as GIT & Sourcetree.
- Portfolio of personal programming projects.
- Experience shipping a game or other software.
Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and details of your right to work in Australia with your application.
Framework Games is looking to hire a Junior Gameplay Programmer at their Newcastle NSW, Australia location. Job contains the tags C#, Unity, Programmer and Tech.
Job discovered on 11/5/2021