Junior Graphics Engineer - HUNT
Crytek is looking to hire a Junior Graphics Engineer - HUNT at their Frankfurt, Germany location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, German, C++, Programmer and Art.
- Support the Game Team to achieve its graphical vision and stability.
- Interact with artists, translate their ideas and collaborate with the core Rendering Team to implement solutions.
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure rendering performance and quality targets are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Good understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Experience in some high performing rendering API (Vulkan, DirectX 11/12).
- Solid shader programming skills (GLSL/HLSL).
- Basic GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills (RenderDoc/PiX).
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Desire to learn, share and contribute.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with consoles.
- Understanding of the hardware pipelines of recent GPUs
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming patterns
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Job discovered on 2/13/2020