CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Junior Release Manager at their Warsaw, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp and English.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a well-organized Junior Release Manager to support our product releases. You will cooperate closely with our internal teams and external partners involved in product launch processes e.g. first-party console manufacturers or publishing partners. If you want us to guide you through the compliance certification process or you want to learn what submission in the game dev world means, apply!
- Working closely with Live Ops team and taking part in submitting builds to external partners.
- Participating in the product launch process, external build certification.
- Assisting with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Keeping up with the release checklist, key dates.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with the dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams.
- Providing reports.
- Experience in game development industry (preferably QA or tech-related roles).
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Project management experience.
- Experience with any platform submission protocols and digital storefronts.
- Technical orientation/understanding of software development process.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with a personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages.
- A modern and dog-friendly office.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our own car wash.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- A wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step-by-step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.
Job discovered on 1/17/2020