Junior Server Programmer - HUNT
Crytek is looking to hire a Junior Server Programmer - HUNT at their Frankfurt, Germany location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, German, C++, C#, Python, Linux and Programmer.
- Develop and support of reliable and high performance online services, help integrate them into company’s products.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Use good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Defined prior to the commencement of these duties. Safeguard the company's assets including source code, art work, tools, and technical know-how.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Direct responsibility for performance and functionality of certain server modules.
- Working experience with C++ and C# programming skills.
- Debugging skills.
- Understanding of multithreading concepts.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative programming environment.
- Willing to accept direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Passion for making great games.
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Python language skills
- Optimization skills.
- Understanding of network programming concepts.
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Relational database programming understanding (SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL).
- Unix/Linux systems programming experience.
- Experience in the game industry.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Job discovered on 2/13/2020