# Job Description
Main Sequence Games is seeking a long-term remote hire or contract for a 2D art lead on an unannounced game. This is a key role on the team that requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are offering both a competitive rate and profit sharing.
As the art lead, you will be responsible for developing an artistic vision that resonates with our audience, produce content, and ensure production hits milestones. You should have plenty of experience working in the games industry and understand the creation process of games both technically and aesthetically.
# Skills & Requirements
We are looking for an individual motivated to work toward the completion of a game and its artistic goals, more so than getting details right. You will need to be good at self-critiquing your own work. Ideally you have experience working on larger projects and would like to move onto one where you get to execute your own vision and financially benefit from a potential break-out success.
## The Requirements
* Expert 2D painting skills. We're looking for someone who can work in retro sci-fi realism.
* Ability to produce and animate isometric sprites.
* Ability to build and maintain a content pipeline.
* Past experience shipping commercial games.
* Ability to clearly communicate an artistic vision and provide useful feedback on assets produced by others.
* Good Collaboration skills. You need to work well with individuals in other disciplines.
* Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
# How to Apply
Email us your portfolio and past experience to email@example.com
# About the Company
Main Sequence Games is a new, self funded company. We all have industry experience and have shipped commercial games on our resumes -- some indie, some AAA. We are currently in pre-production for a sci-fi themed rogue-lite. The target ship date is Q1 2027 with a team size of 4-5.
Main Sequence Games is looking to hire a Lead Artist at their Remote location. Job contains the tags Art, Lead and Senior.
Job discovered on 9/21/2022