Lead Developer C++ (GameDev)
- Leading experience 2+ years in game-industry;
- Solid proficiency in C++;
- Good time-management skills;
- Knowledge and experience of vector math, OOP and design patterns;
- Knowledge of the principles of work via Jira, Git, etc.;
- Languages: Russian or Ukrainian, English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #, TypeScript);
- Knowledge of various software development processes and methodologies;
- Experience with cocos-2dx engine.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers (planning, checking and prioritizing);
- Work collaboratively with PM, Developers, Designers;
- Mentoring and motivating dev team members.
What do we offer:
- Comfortable office in Warsaw;
- Employment contract;
- Paid vacation, pubic holidays, and sick leaves.
Who we are:
Nordcurrent is a developer and publisher of casual games for smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac, established in 2002 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Headquartered in Lithuania, Nordcurrent has four development studios in Vilnius, Odessa and Dnipro (Ukraine), Warsaw (Poland).
During the last 19 years, Nordcurrent has developed more than 50 games for various platforms. The studio’s biggest hit so far is Cooking Fever — a time-management game where players can cook meals and desserts from all over the world. The game has almost 400 million downloads and 15 million monthly active users.
Other recent Nordcurrent games include the multiplayer mobile shooter Sniper Arena and the interactive crime novel Murder in the Alps, time-management game in the sky — Airplane Chefs, game for setting fashion trends — Pocket Styler. And newest hit where the health is wealth — Happy Clinic game! Currently, the company has more than a dozen new titles in development.
Nordcurrent is looking to hire a Lead Developer C++ (GameDev) at their Warsaw, Poland location. Job contains the tags C++, Lead, English, Russian and Programmer.
Job discovered on 9/21/2022