Framework Games is an independent game development studio based in Newcastle Australia. Join us in creating one of the biggest multiplayer party games on Steam and be a part of defining and creating our future titles.
- Create and maintain C# code
- Create and maintain systems for networked games.
- Modify pre-existing code to work on multiple platforms.
- Effectively communicate with and lead other team members.
- Professional experience with the following:-
- C# programming language.
- Unity game engine.
- Releasing a game on multiple platforms including consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch)
- Version control systems such as GIT & Sourcetree.
- Multiplayer network coding.
- Strong debugging skills to solve software issues.
- Be able to show knowledge of Programming/Game Development through one or both of the following:-
- Bachelor of Software Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree.
- Hobbyist and professional portfolio.
- A strong understanding, desire and passion for gaming.
- Professional experience with shader languages such as (HLSL, GLSL).
- A portfolio of personal programming projects.
Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and details of your right to work in Australia with your application.
Framework Games is looking to hire a Lead Programmer at their Newcastle NSW, Australia location. Job contains the tags Lead, C#, Unity, Programmer and C++.
Job discovered on 11/5/2021