Lead Software Engineer, Enterprise Device Management
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Lead Software Engineer, Enterprise Device Management at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Lead, C++ and Programmer.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
As a Lead Software Engineer in the Enterprise Software Platform team, you’ll be responsible for the architecture, design, and development of our software framework and software services. A successful candidate will collaborate with multiple software development teams, product management, program and release management, operations, and end customer development teams regularly.
- Design and implement new features for the LuminOS platform and application framework
- Architect, design, and develop a variety of platform software services and frameworks to enhance the Magic Leap device operating system capabilities
- Collaborate with other software leads, program, product release management, operations, and external partner teams to help design and develop mobile device management features for various enterprises on the Magic Leap device
- Write unit, integration, and performance tests
- Mentor and guide other engineers
- 7+ years experience in software development
- Strong C/C++ knowledge and development skills
- Experience with developing platform services on Android operating systems or similar systems
- Familiarity with embedded software development and strong multi-threading experience
- Ability to collaborate with many teams
- Very good oral and written communication skills to interact with cross functional teams that are geographically distributed
- Familiarity with mobile device management software is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 2/22/2021