Playground Games is looking to hire a Lead UI Artist at their Warwickshire, UK location. Job contains the tags AAA, Lead, Unity and Art.
We’re looking for an Experienced Lead UI Artist to help create a world-class interface for our Forza team.
As Lead UI Artist, you’ll work closely with our creative leadership to help build a brand-new AAA interface and to fundamentally shape the overall visual identity of our final product. You’ll oversee the UI Art team, working in conjunction with the Art Director and Art Manager to plan work for the team and ensure our high-quality bar is realised.
The ideal candidate is an expert graphic designer with a passion and end-to-end track record for delivering world class UI in a similar genre. You should be a champion for your discipline and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where all opinions matter. You’re a driven and ambitious self-starter that’s a great team player, able to easily switch gears based on the requirements of the project.
- A proven track-record in delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Lead role.
- Experience and interest in Management and developing the careers of the UI team members.
- At least 6+ Years’ experience developing UI Art for games
- A portfolio showing strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- A passion for great UX design and accessibility in games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to pick-up and learn our in-house tech and tools.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- A strong passion for both playing and developing games.
- A good working knowledge of 2D animation and motion design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
A message from
“I feel very lucky to work at PG! I get to work with a world-class team of developers on AAA projects. I am constantly learning new skills and I get to express my creativity every day. I love that at PG, everybody really wants to make the best game that they can!”
Job discovered on 4/14/2021