Avalanche Studios is currently looking for an experienced Senior Producer. The Senior Producer is responsible for facilitating the execution of the overall production to meet the required project goals of an unannounced Game-as-a-Service Title. They will drive the development team towards their production goals, determine resource requirements and manage the backlog. The producer facilitates the team, motivating and removing blockers from them whilst constantly driving the project towards success.They will be part of building and maintaining a strong development team and a productive environment for the team to flourish in.
In this role, Avalanche Studios is searching for a dynamic and strong leader with development and management experience who can inspire and energise their team. They will need to be able to work effectively in a fast moving and evolving environment. The Senior Producer will report to the Lead Producer and the Division Development Director. The Senior Producer will have members of the development team as direct reports.
- Work together with the Product Owner and Lead Designer to develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team
- Develop and manage the development team resources planning, tasks distribution, following up and deliverables
- Develop and refine the development processes to increase production efficiency and quality
- Prioritize incoming issues and coordinate live teams and work with the release managers to ensure quick resolutions to critical issues during the live service
- Create follow ups and status reports as well as ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Drive and foster effective communication among all team members and ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed
- Work actively together with all external partners, including platform holders, that are needed for the product’s success
At least 4 years experience as a Producer within game development/production
- Credit on at least two shipped games as Producer or above or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
- Has directly led a full or significant part of a development team
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods
- Experience with identifying risks and mitigation
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working on a live project or similar such as extensive DLC
- Experience with console and PC
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter telling us who you are. Your application will not be considered without a CV and cover letter. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Malmö, Sweden. All applications are handled under strict confidentiality.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our studio in Malmö, Sweden is the company’s third location since it was founded in Stockholm in 2003, and expanded to New York City in 2011.The Malmö studio will focus on development of current and future Avalanche Studios IPs, relatively small and flexible projects which rest on a solid foundation of AAA production values and award-winning proprietary technology. Malmö was chosen because of its unique location, rich culture and - above all - thriving game development community. With our creative independence, a decade and a half of experience and strong portfolio of games, Avalanche Studios will fill a unique position in the city.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com.