At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in
We are seeking a customer oriented Manager of Client Services to help provide leadership to a diverse team of administrators who support client-oriented technologies and related infrastructures (Windows, macOS, O365 stack, A/V conferencing, and Linux)!
We are looking for someone who can maintained a culture of empowerment and delivery by implementing efficiency plans, communicate and coordinate with multiple business partners, and work closely with product groups for the achievement of focused improvements.
What You'll Do:
- Drive strategic vision with Client Engineering tooling to maintain alignment with Wizard’s long-range growth plans
- Take an active role in procuring and evaluating new hardware and software to ensure it meets the needs of each business unit
- Drive continuous delivery and improvement across roadmap planning, work intake, agile methodologies, and Change Management, as it specifically relates to Client Services
- Partner with the Creative, internal Studio and IT Engineering teams to continue to strengthen the relationship between teams. Work to improve communication, knowledge sharing, scope of work and ownership between the teams
- Direct sprint planning and priorities for the Client Engineering and Operations team
- Work with key partners to drive improvements to imaging, information management, onboarding and offboarding, and maintenance workflows
- Use 3rd party and internal tools to provide automated solutions to tackle fleet-wide issues
- Drive a culture of “security first” to protect Wizards
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated ability in a leadership role with a focus on Client Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience supporting macOS and Windows systems in an enterprise network
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work cross-functionally with people at all levels of the organization
- Broad knowledge of technology needs for game software development
- Experienced knowledge of configuration and asset management
- Outstanding customer relationship skills
- Experience collaborating with creative teams
- Deep appreciation for developer efficiency
- Passionate about making data driven decisions
- Ability to foster a multifaceted and reciprocal team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail and decision-making skills
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.