At Rockstar Games we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games New York is seeking a Marketing Specialist to provide overall support to the Live Services marketing team. The Marketing Specialist will serve as a liaison to other internal departments, international offices and external partners and aid in the execution of global marketing campaigns for Red Dead Online and Grand Theft Auto Online.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Marketing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including creative video and static asset development, product packaging, social media, events, partnerships, promotions, retail and much more.
- We are the key gatekeepers of the Rockstar Games brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online game titles, Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
- Support the Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online Marketing Team with day-to-day activities.
- Manage weekly content and programming updates for both Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online including developing strategy and overseeing creative asset development for in-game marketing placements (promotional programming, targeted offers, etc.) and out-of-game marketing (social media, paid media, etc.).
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed.
- Maintain and update asset approval schedules.
- Manage asset delivery to international marketing offices, studios, external agencies, vendors, and partners.
- Coordinate with internal production departments on development and delivery of digital art, animation and video assets as well as online advertising materials.
- Manage and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Be the expert on the competitive and industry landscape.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 2 to 3 years of professional experience in consumer marketing / advertising.
- A passion for gaming, strong knowledge and interest in pop culture and the Rockstar Games brand.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Basic Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions.
- Working knowledge of Rockstar Games’ Online Experiences: Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous professional experience working on gaming or entertainment services.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.