Gameloft is looking to hire a Marketing Strategist at their Paris, France location. Job contains the tags Temp, English and French.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As Marketing Strategist in Gameloft HQ marketing team, you will work closely with our network of Product Marketing Managers and game teams in order to deliver best-in-class marketing strategies and creative concepts aimed at sustaining the launch and promotion of our games in the highly competitive market of free-to-play videogames for PC, consoles and mobile.
The position is located in our headquarters in Paris. You will be reporting to the Product Marketing Team Lead alongside another Marketing Strategist.
- Build the marketing strategy of our next launches with the Product Marketing Managers
- Come up with the right messaging strategy for our new projects, based on the game pillars and audience insights
- Co-define and help planning the marketing key beats of our launch strategies, and recommend the best marketing channels to be used for each type of activation and audience segment
- Deliver a wide range of creative concepts, autonomously or with the help of external agencies, serving various games, audiences, and marketing or business objectives (awareness, engagement, conversion)
- Deeply understand internal teams’ marketing, product & business objectives or challenges, analyze data and uncover insights that will set your creative orientations and inspire your concepts
- Review and when needed challenge creative concepts and marketing strategies proposed internally by other teams, in order to make sure they’re on par with the market and audience expectations
- Benchmark emerging tactics and trends on the market with a focus on F2P PC & console games
- Create recommendations, pitches and documents that are strategically grounded, of superior textual and visual quality, and that turn complex business situations into easy to understand experiences
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles within gaming or entertainment industries
- Experience in marketing PC & console games, ideally F2P titles
- Experience managing external agencies on PC/Console titles
- Conceptual and creative thinker who is strategically-centered
- Excellent storytelling and general communications skills – written and verbal
- Perfectly fluent in English – all deliverables expected in English
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize
- Collaborative mindset: share expertise and resource, include all who can contribute to a successful outcome, stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of Marketing Strategist?"
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Job discovered on 10/12/2021