Mid/Senior, Software Engineer - SDK (Remote)
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Mid/Senior, Software Engineer - SDK (Remote) at their Toronto, ON location. Job contains the tags Remote, Senior, Unreal, Unity, C++, Java and Programmer.
Seeking an Intermediate to Senior level Software Engineer to lead and implement our SDK for our spatial computing platform. The primary responsibility of this position is to work on the Core SDK and drive the engineering effort to produce high quality features. Collaboration is key, you will participate in agile planning and development and work with cross-team dependencies, from internal Magic Leap groups to external developers and strategic partners. Qualified candidate needs to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Lead the design, and development of Core SDK APIs using software design guidelines
- Solve complex technical problems with minimal supervision
- Interface with other software teams to ship features with expected level of quality to developers and partners
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs, and product leads to implement specifications and deliver high-quality features
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high quality features
- Create and maintain documentation following internal documentation standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Work in fast paced small agile team to deliver high-quality code
- 3-5+ years experience with coding in C, and C++ in a professional environment
- Experience with C, C++ API framework development
- Experience developing SDKs, and toolchains for mobile, AR/VR or desktop platforms
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with 3D graphics programming is a plus
- Experience developing with game engines (Unity or Unreal) in VR/AR is a plus
- OpenXR experience is a plus
- Java experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- MS Preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 7/20/2022