CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Motion Designer at their Warsaw, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, Maya, Max, Cinema4D, Unreal and Unity.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person to join our Gwent team as a Motion Designer. The person on this position will work very closely with our dev team to improve the UI elements’ motion and enhance the existing UX. But that’s not all! We're looking for a person to help us out with the production of video materials for our marketing team as well. If you love The Witcher world and you’re looking for a challenge, apply to our studio!
- Designing and pitching motion design improvements to existing UI elements.
- Preparing animated mockups of special effects and gameplay related events.
- Creatively improving the game with ideas on how to inject animations into its various elements.
- Creating scripts for videos in cooperation with the creative team.
- Delivering quick mockups on a pre-production stage.
- Choosing scenes, locations and dialogues, binding them together into gripping narratives.
- Working together with the asset producer, sharing pipeline and deadline responsibilities.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience in video creation process from brief to final release.
- Cinematic storytelling skills and a creative mind.
- Passion for games, motion design and creating videos from scratch.
Nice to have:
- Documented experience in games industry and/or mobile apps market.
- Practical knowledge of 3D modelling packages (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.)
- Experience in working with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on 1/17/2020