Office Administrator - Contract
Playground Games is looking to hire a Office Administrator - Contract at their Warwickshire, UK location. Job contains the tags Temp and Unity.
Playground Games are looking to grow our world class team with the addition of an Office Administrator. As an integral part of the Operations team, you’ll support the studio with reception and administrative support.
Working closely with the wider Operations team, and being based on the Reception desk, the Administrator will provide efficient reception and administrative support to the Studio. The role involves interacting with a variety of internal teams and disciplines, in addition to external visitors.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors, issuing badges and manage NDA signing process
- Acting as first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Accurately recording daily Sickness absence, Duvet Day requests, within online holiday system
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Assisting in the organisation and logistics of Company, and charitable, events
- Monitoring and ordering of weekly food, tuck and drink supply orders
- Maintaining the Games Library
- Arranging in-studio hospitality for visitors and employees when required.
- Implementing employee birthday and long service procedures
- Conducting regular checks and maintaining kitchens, breakout areas, meeting rooms and other facilities
- Updating and maintaining website employee information.
- Performing other duties as may be requested from time to time, commensurate with the role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner
- Excellent communication skills and real team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasmAn organised approach, planning tasks and setting realistic timescales.
- Flexibility to be involved in a number of operational support activities at a time
- Deliver work on-time, to agreed schedules and standard.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and other disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office inc Outlook, Excel, Word
- Be a champion for Playground Games and everything we produce.
- React positively to feedback and critique.
- Adhere to company procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most highly-rated and exciting game studios. It will provide new challenges for those looking to further their career in operations and video games. Apply Now
Job discovered on 6/30/2020