Warner Bros. is a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment across all current and emerging media and platforms. A WarnerMedia company, the Studio is home to one of the most successful collections of brands in the world and stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry, from feature film, television and home entertainment production and worldwide distribution to DVD and Blu-ray, digital distribution, animation, comic books, videogames, product and brand licensing, and broadcasting.The Job
As Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for accurate and timely execution of EMEA payroll by working closely with the relevant local payroll provider in a timely manner, with a high level of precision.The Daily
- Main point of contact for day to day payroll operations, employee payroll related issues, benefits and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as issues relating to local authorities.
- Management of data and documents as well as supporting and working closely with the Director EMEA Payroll Services.
- Identify opportunities and help to implement continuous improvements for procedures in the payroll.
- Work closely with Legal, Finance and HR to ensure payroll compliance in all EMEA territories.
- Compiling statistics and reports on a regular basis as well as ad hoc requests as well as Year-end reporting.
- Special topics and participate in special projects.
The Nice to Haves
- Minimum of 4 Years work experience of execution and coordination of payroll.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements related to salaries, taxes, benefits and other payroll related matters.
- Experience in dealing with external payroll providers and Business Partners.
- Strong skills to work in a timely, accurate and well-organized manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Maintain confidential information and has a good understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Team player with ability to build relationships.
- Ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally.
- Very good user knowledge of PC applications (MS Office) and reporting systems.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Payroll certification and/or Payroll knowledge of different countries is a plus.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.