Gameloft is looking to hire a Procurement specialist at their Paris, France location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, French and Unity.
Description de l'entreprise
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for a procurement specialist to join our Global Group Purchasing Team in Paris.
As a procurement specialist, you will support a variety of cross-functional projects. You will handle the sourcing and purchasing of a large array of products and services related to the work environment and the production of our games. You will get the opportunity to work on projects over spend categories ranging from IT Hardware and software licenses, freelancer contracts to travels, development equipment logistics and many more.
Your main responsibilities:
- Negotiation and cost optimization
- Identify, recommend and execute processes and adequate actions to facilitate swift procurement of goods and services
- Support the Gameloft group procurement strategy by mastering and enforcing the use of our P2P ERP (Workday)
- Understand and leverage the company’s dynamics and culture to contribute to the Purchasing Team’s goal of creating value through global unified processes
Your main tasks:
- Lead transactions from contractual terms reviews to payment
- Manage/Monitor Product delivery/deployment to internal stakeholders and commercial long-term relationships with suppliers
- Onboard new requesters and insure continuous training and support of stakeholders on ERP’s best practices and everyday use
- Periodic control of transactions workflow in the ERP tool in collaboration with Cost Control and Finance departments
- Produce periodic and ad hoc category cost reports
- Update and maintain supplier database
- 2+ Years’ experience in procurement across different categories, preferably in the gaming or digital field
- You are a real team player
- You enjoy multitasking and working in an agile and fast-paced environment
- You are familiar with new technologies and you are interested in learning new skills across productivity tools
- You have experience with procure to pay technologies within an ERP
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in MS Suite with advanced skills in Excel
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Je suis intéressé(e)Politique de confidentialitéCookies Settings
Job discovered on 10/12/2021