Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As part of a cross-functional game development team, working in close collaboration with the global monetization team and an extended network of experts (Product/Live Ops, UA, Economy, Data, etc…), you will lead a local monetization team on a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution. This role is located in our production studio in Toronto but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
From the beginning of your journey with us, you will:
- Drive the product roadmap and prioritize new features that optimize retention, engagement, and monetization throughout the game’s lifecycle
- Forecast KPIs needed to reach quarterly and yearly performance targets
- Plan and execute in-game events and promotions alongside live operations specialists
- Consult game economy designers to understand and sustain a healthy in-game economy
- Work with data analysts to understand player behaviour, evaluate impact of game features, A/B tests, and propose actionable steps
- Define tracking, metrics, and dashboards requirements to monitor game performance
- Create in-depth reports and present progress updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Research competitor titles, benchmark, and share best practices with the team
- A passion for games
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 5-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence, or Online/e-commerce field
- Strong leadership skills
- Attentive to consumer needs
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations within the game
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Fluent in English
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Product Marketing Manager?"
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.