Product Marketing Manager - Blockchain games
Description de l'entreprise
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), you will oversee the marketing of a blockchain game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution. This role is located in our Headquarters in Paris, but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP
- Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…)
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…)
- Design and implement a viral community strategy for your game, utilizing all possible digital marketing levers & opportunities
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…)
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
- Professional knowledge or personal passion of blockchain gaming is a must.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
- Advanced English level is a must.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Product Marketing Manager – Blockchain Games?"
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more!
Je suis intéressé(e)Politique de confidentialitéCookies Settings
Job discovered on