Project Coordinator, Hardware Prototype - Contractor
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Project Coordinator, Hardware Prototype - Contractor at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Remote and Temp.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience delivering consumer electronics hardware prototype devices and assemblies to their corresponding owners to support the development of our next generation platform. This person will also maintain the Hardware Prototype Build Plan tracker and make sure it is updated with the latest demand from prototype customers. Working in a startup environment, this Prototype Coordinator will interact with project managers and other functional discipline leaders to accomplish this goal.
- Deliver prototype devices to internal and external customers
- Arrange proper shipping method (air, hand carry, etc) to ensure expedient delivery to off-site prototype customers
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to gather prototype build plan inputs from project stakeholders/customers
- Review Prototype plan for each upcoming build for completeness
- Lead and drive prototype delivery for each build and regularly communicate prototype delivery date forecasts to customers both internal and external
- Proactively resolve issues that would prevent on-time prototype delivery (ordering components, obtaining components, conducting build, shipping, etc)
- Document and communicate to customers deviations in HW configurations for delivered prototypes
- Lead and drive projects that deliver continuous improvements to the prototype delivery process
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in administration
- High level of proficiency and experience using Google Suite (specially Sheets and Slides)
- Strong proficiency communicating concisely to management status of current tasks/assignments
- Good understanding of the consumer electronic product assembly processes
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, good attention to detail, and ability to follow issues/tasks through resolution
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and handle high pressure/deadlines
- Candidate must be on site at HQ on a daily basis
- Associate’s degree is a plus, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 7/21/2021