Recruiting Coordinator - Contractor
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator - Contractor at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp.
A Recruiting Coordinator provides administrative support to execute the recruiting strategy, as well as various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process. The coordinator will support recruiters by coordinating and managing candidate interviews, and helping candidates and recruiting personnel with other aspects of the recruiting process. The coordinator will be expected to work independently on various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System in order to schedule interviews, track feedback and report on candidates
- Help hire and build relationships with candidates
- Plan and coordinate office visits, including resolving on-site logistical issues (e.g., last-minute cancellations, rescheduling, finding interview rooms)
- Work with hiring managers/departments, to provide status updates on candidates
- Make process recommendations to enhance & improve the recruiting process
- Maintain professional knowledge and experience. Build functional and/or technical knowledge and skills necessary and keep up-to-date with recruiting developments
- Build relationships with client teams and raise issues to other senior members of the recruiting team to help develop and drive strategy
- Work with recruiters and groups to maintain relationships and make necessary adjustments to direction as appropriate
- Collect and process information
- Identify issues and escalate as appropriate
- Contribute knowledge and promote a knowledge-sharing culture
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and adapt to changing demands
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player
- Experience working with various Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Experience working with Google products a plus
Job discovered on 9/14/2021