Regional Controller (VIE)
Gameloft is looking to hire a Regional Controller (VIE) at their Paris, France location. Job contains the tags Temp, English and French.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is currently looking for a VIE as Regional Controller (24 months) who is going to join our local team in Vietnam (HCMC). Your role will be to contribute and follow up the financial and administrative organization regarding the activity of Gameloft offices in the APAC area (Vietnam, Indonesia, India, et Philippines).
Objective of this role
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management (cost by project report, budget construction, follow up and comments for decision making)
- Develop, implement, financial and controlling guidelines by making sure it is shared and comprehensive for all
- Achieve budget construction with the Budget Owner (Personnel Cost, G&A expenses, and CAPEX)
- Help, develop ad hoc projects
- Ensure, improve and maintain reporting production for stakeholders (Budget owner, Cost center owner – mainly here for GFB at the moment)
- Produce, monitor cost by projects reporting,
- Support production and business team to do an accurate project costing with accurate rate card,
- Sharing with HQ controlling best practices, and any leads of improvement (Workday report timeline, input, allocation method,)
- Ensure the good quality of Time Allocation report, and support the new project for Workday continuous improvement
- Kick off, budget construction and budget follow up with local budget owner in the light of the use of Workday
- Maintain JIRA finance SEA making sure that the communication is smooth and information has been tackled by all stakeholders,
- Maintain JIRA finance with Cost center owner (GFB) for project costing, and ad hoc request, and with Studio Managers and other CC owner, on demand.
- Work and improve the overall process of project costing, process of validation of rate card.
- Master or MBA level in Finance
- 2 years of experience in finance, audit or controlling
- Must have a solid communication, analytical, system skills,
- You master excel like a pro
- Should possess knowledge of all aspects of IFRS accounting principles,
- A real interest on project management mode,
- Fluent in English; French is a nice to have but not mandatory
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
Job discovered on 10/12/2021