Splash Damage is looking to hire a Senior Audio Designer at their London, UK location. Job contains the tags Remote, AAA, Senior, Unreal, Unity and Sound.
About Splash Damage
Come join us!
At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics earlier this year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, we're excited to be transitioning our teams to the latest in UE5 technology and we're looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us drive this.
We're advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of our staff and their families.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio.
We are seeking a Senior Audio Designer with a strong track record and portfolio including previous successful AA or AAA shipped titles to lead the audio design on an exciting new game. You will be working alongside a Technical Audio Designer who will be implementing your sound design creations and working closely with the game team to realise and execute the vision of the game.
- Have been a Senior Audio Designer or ready to take the jump to senior level and at least 2 complete cycles of shipped AA or AAA titles
- Produce world class sounds in line with the creative vision
- Skilled in a variety of sound from real world to synthetic
- Define the audio quality and functional benchmarks on the project
- Advanced Wwise user
- Competent with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Reaper and may popular effects plugins
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy
- Have a good understanding of music and music editing
- Have experience performing and recording Foley
- Experience of working with speech and dialogue including creature voice design
- Experience mixing in 5.1 and 7.1 surround for game and linear media
- Experience in tracklaying, mixing and mastering for trailers and cinematics
- Experienced with the game production pipeline
- Ability to bug test and fix own work
- Facilitates learning, growth and provides mentoring for the audio team
- Tactics, weapon design and multiplayer experience
- Experience in producing dialogue pipelines, tools and playback systems
- A basic understanding of technical audio skills and implementation
- Experience with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.
Job discovered on 11/16/2020