Senior Cinematic Designer
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Senior Cinematic Designer to join our team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Our Cinematics Team is responsible for creating compelling interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and motion capture. Together with some of the industry’s best storytellers you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all! You will be also working closely with writers and quest designers and all that in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- Creating compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing and timing.
- Communicating with Designers, other departments and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Settin up actor staging and cameras.
- Completing tasks on time in high quality.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements.
- Deep understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences.
- Perfect understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- Great knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- Experience directing and/or acting.
- Experience with working with a screenplay.
- Minimum 5 years of AAA games development experience (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Experience with some game-engine technology together with ability to quickly learn new software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able and willing to relocate and work in Warsaw for an extended period of time.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Genuine interest in the genre.
- Experience with MotionBuilder/Maya.
- Experience working with animation
- Experience with MotionBuilder.
Please attach your Cover Letter.
Candidates are kindly requested to provide portfolio/examples of the projects they did.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on