Senior Compensation Consultant
NCSoft is looking to hire a Senior Compensation Consultant at their Bellevue, WA, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp and Senior.
The Sr. Compensation Consultant is a strategic individual contributor role that will lead the Compensation initiatives and programs of the organization. The role will set up our systems to manage our annual compensation reviews, train managers and employees on system use, participate in salary planning, and bonus cycles, and manage our relationships with survey providers including completing annual submissions. In addition, this role is responsible for maintaining HR systems related to our Compensation programs, including setup, maintenance, record keeping, reporting and compliance. As a member of the HR Operations Team, this employee will participate in other special projects as needed.
- Build strong consultative and collaborative relationships with our managers and employees by providing accurate and timely information regarding compensation programs.
- Identify and execute on process improvements for compensation workflows with a focus on reducing manual processes and creating the best experience for employees involved in the process.
- Ensure data integrity in our compensation systems through accurate administrative processes.
- Participate in implementation of recurring programs such as annual focal, mid-year processes, bonuses, survey benchmarking, pay grade maintenance, annual renewal, open enrollment, and others while applying a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Manages day-to-day operations, including vendor relationships, contract compliance, and escalation of issues
- Use data to monitor trends and recommend program plan changes as necessary to keep pace with the market.
- Engage cross-functionally with business partners providing oversight of compensation programs, budget, and expenses.
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations, program trends, and prevailing practices and market competitiveness among similar organizations.
- Will assist in plan design, position and job family analysis and monitor and report key compensation KPI’s.
- Ensure compliance of compensation program administration with federal, state, and local rules and regulations; and associated regulatory reporting requirements.
- Analyze organizational pay practices, survey benchmarking and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Recruiters to accurately document jobs and qualifications. Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines.
- Administer benchmark survey participation and data compilation.
- 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in the gaming or high tech industry preferred
- Past experience working on benefits programs a plus
- Experience handling confidential information
- Working knowledge of HR compliance
- Strong systems skills: knowledge of ADP WFN preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Self-Starter - able to work with minimal direction
- Demonstrated problem solving, and time management skills
- Team Player - willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented is a must
- Experience with PayScale is a plus
Job discovered on 9/14/2021