Senior, Equipment Technician
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Senior, Equipment Technician at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Senior and Tech.
Magic Leap is looking for a skilled Equipment Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be hands-on performing preventative maintenance, equipment repairs, equipment improvements, equipment upgrades, and equipment installation. You will interface and communicate with engineering and manufacturing groups to ensure all issues are solved appropriately and efficiently.
- Monitor and analyze all related data to improve and maintain tool performance/reliability and address all tool-related issues
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, sensors, conveyor systems, pneumatic systems, and all production-related equipment.
- Coordinate supplier service and repairs were needed
- Prepare the technical report and summary findings and recommend solutions to maintenance activities and technical problems
- Define and write preventative maintenance instructions and schedules
- Determine and maintain spare parts and equipment needs to perform maintenance
- Assist Engineering with [DOE] Design Of Experiments
- Continuous improvement
- Minimum of an associate's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent with 3 plus years of experience as an industrial maintenance technician or SME level operator of complex machines and 1st level troubleshooting experience
- Self-driven with the ability to identify and resolve issues to improve equipment performance
- Excellent organizational, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Multiple module and tool install experience
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong, influential relationship
- AA/BA preferred or equivalent
- Six Sigma is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 7/20/2022