Senior Game Programmer:
You master the Unity engine and C#, have a good understanding of mathematics, and are able to create and maintain game systems with a solid architecture. You love a good challenge and are able to come up with creative solutions to technical problems that arise during development.
You are able to lay out and follow a roadmap and can instruct and help team members in a work-from- home environment. If you responded to these questions with yes and see yourself taking the responsibilities below with the required skills, then please apply to this position.
• Code and test a high profile video game
• Expand the existing codebase
• Develop game systems e.g. an in game progression system
• Improve code architecture
• Testing and balancing
• Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of the Unity game engine
• Proven experience with C#
• Solid understanding of UI, UX, Rendering, Physics and Audio.
• Experience with networking
• Experience with compute shaders
• Ability to extend and clean up existing codebase
• Familiar with version control systems such as TFS, GIT
• Knowledge about memory alignment, Unity DOTS, Unity Job System, SIMD and the Burst compiler.
• Experience in writing multi threaded code
• Experience with Shaders (HLSL/CG)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Earth 2 is looking to hire a Senior Game Programmer at their Anywhere location. Job contains the tags Programmer and C#.
Job discovered on 11/12/2021