At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The senior corporate communications manager provides support in Wizard’s quest for new talent by building strategies and execution around employment branding and internal employee communications. This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, while working closely with cross-functional partners in talent acquisition, marketing/PR, retail operations, and human resources. In addition, you will:
What you'll do
- Influence and support an internal and external communications strategy that brings to life the culture of Wizards in order to attract, retain and inspire employees in corporate HQ and regional studios
- Provide critical communications counsel to teams while building positive relationships across divisions and levels
- Be a driving force in building and maintaining Wizard’s employer brand and giving it a strong, distinctive, and consistent voice
- Act as a champion for Wizards’s employer brand across the organization by crafting opportunities for all employees to learn how to best promote Wizards as an exciting place to work
- Identify appropriate social media platforms, objectives, and content to build an outstanding strategy, in partnership with the social, digital, recruiting, and communications teams
- Lead all aspects of strategy for our recruiting social media channels (LinkedIn, Comparably, Wizards company website)
What You Bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify, and disseminate information tailored to the target audience
- Prior experience with:
- Working in a complex organization or consulting role
- Building and running employer brand strategies
- Working internationally with a strong ability to understand cultural sensitivities and partner closely with team members in multiple locations and time zones
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow-up and organization
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.