Senior Manager, Program and Game Vendor Management
Riot Games is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Program and Game Vendor Management at their Los Angeles, CA, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp, Senior and Unity.
The Senior Manager, Program Management within Riot Game Operations (RGO) reports to the RGO Senior Director of Operations and will manage RGO program leads and ensure their programs have clear vision, achievable execution plans and provide value to Riot. The Senior Manager will also be directly responsible for a scalable, centralized vendor outsourcing program which benefits our games teams.
- Manage RGO program leads and accountable for the delivery and understanding of their programs to Riot.
- Manage 3 (current) direct reports and program areas ensuring clear vision and tactical execution.
- Align with leaders across the organization on clear ownership boundaries and advocating with RGO leadership on recommended budget levels across RGO programs.
- Directly Accountable for the program definition of a centralized vendor management program for the Games division.
- Work with partners to create the vision, strategic planning and roadmap for the program.
- Manage tactical execution of the program.
- Directly accountable for creating a clear and measurable vendor onboarding system.
- Establish and Align with game leads on a distributed and scalable selection and approval process for vendors
- Establish and undertake the contract writing, approval and Coupa management process
- Directly accountable for tracking, reporting and promoting vendor and game team best practices for continuous improvement across the company.
- Work tracking system for all work in process and subsequent work requests with onboarded vendors.
- Post engagement retrospective analysis facilitation, documentation and distribution of best practices and re-engagement recommendations.
- Work with Games leads for identifying and tracking mitigation responses triggered by under performing vendors.
- At least 7+ years of program management experience;
- At least 4 years experience in people management of mid-senior people;
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent software development experience (creative, development, engineering, product or business);
- Effective at partnering with teams and building agreements.
- Familiarity with video game products through the entire product life cycle - from conception, launch, transition to maintaining and operating a live service and launched one or more games;
- Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings;
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior management.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and execution that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Job discovered on 2/23/2021