Guerrilla Games is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Artist at their Amsterdam, Netherlands location. Job contains the tags AAA, Senior, Maya, Photoshop, English, Unity and Art.
Guerrilla is looking for an experienced marketing artist to oversee creation of marketing materials for Horizon Forbidden West. This is a very creative conceptual role spanning multiple disciplines. You will be curating, building and maintaining the visual language of the Horizon Franchise. This includes toolkits, guides and original merchandising concepts. You will require a full understanding of graphic design, composition, lighting, character posing, basic animation principles and all aesthetic sensibilities required in creating industry competitive marketing visuals.
We are looking for people who have a strong passion for games and creation of marketing content, that have great social and communication skills and a positive, team player mentality.
Any applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
What you will do
- Designing marketing graphics, as well as responsive multi-device online marketing assets for web, social, and mobile;
- Create promotional assets for the community, streaming overlays, motion graphics and video thumbnails included;
- Under the guidance of art direction, you will compose high quality AAA screenshots and character renders for marketing campaigns;
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high quality consumer facing visuals;
- Product variations, resizing, optimisation of existing library;
- Posing and rendering of characters and game elements;
- Reviewing usage of brand assets, polishing presentations and collating new requests from the team.
Who you are
- Degree or equivalent in 2D graphic art and graphic design with 2+ years working experience;
- Strong background in traditional/fundamental art principles including: excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition, lighting, and realistic character posing skills;
- Familiar with Maya (or a leading 3D modeling package), Photoshop able to learn new tools, and artistic methods;
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaign;
- Keen eye for capturing dynamic screenshots of in-game “moments”;
- Ability to create high resolution renders employing dynamic lighting and posing and minimal yet refined retouching;
- You have an online portfolio with examples of work relevant to the position;
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Passion and experience working in video games;
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn;
- Knowledge of 3D software and video editing tools;
- Detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com.
Guerrilla is part of Sony Interactive Entertainment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Because of the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Job discovered on 3/5/2021