Senior Procurement Analyst
NCSoft is looking to hire a Senior Procurement Analyst at their Bellevue, WA, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp and Senior.
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain a strong partnership with Project Budget Owners by understanding the core business, project goals and budgets, and by fully supporting their procurement needs.
- Contract negotiations leading up to Legal review and approval
- Partner with designated team leads to build budgets / forecasts, review monthly progress, and identify risks & opportunities to the business
- Drive improvements to the forecast & reporting process to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with Project Budget Owners, IT, Legal and Accounting to source the best product/services and vendors.
- Maintain a strong business relationship with vendors.
- Work with the proper department(s) to review and negotiate favorable contract terms as well as work alongside vendors to agree on the proper licensing models.
- Maintain complete ownership of the procurement process, ensuring that each step is in compliance with company policies.
- Prepare monthly variance-to-budget reports for Project Budget Owners and monthly forecasts for Finance and support the yearly budgeting process of all IT-related expenses for the studio.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist management with making the best decisions for the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Master negotiation skills with a focus on savings and co-terms
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Economics, Communications or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressively complex project management - preferred
- 3-5 years of similar experience, tech industry preferred.
- Comfortability working with all levels of leadership up to and including C-suite - preferred
- Proficient in MS suite with advanced Excel.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, perseverance, and ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment
Job discovered on 7/20/2022