At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Product Insights Research Manager to help us better understand our customers’ passions and provide data driven insights around key initiatives. The ideal candidate will design research studies, collaborating with Creative Worldbuilding, Consumer Insights and Product Strategy teams.
What You'll Do:
- Lead end to end survey-based research projects from design to final presentation, in collaboration with our Business Intelligence, Consumer Insights, and Economics teams.
- Manage creative testing for new sets, working with creative leads to help refine and scope research objectives and business impact.
- Collaborate with designers to incorporate findings into new product and program designs with compelling user driven narratives.
- Estimate business value from research objectives.
- Develop deep, research-driven product expertise.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in advertising research, UX/User research, or client-side market research.
- 3+ years conducting mixed methods research, with demonstrable strength in quantitative univariate analysis.
- Familiarity putting qualitative research in quantitative context to inform high level business strategy and market sizing.
- Ability to own and lead a project from start to finish.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain high-level findings to business leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively collaborate with all professional levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balancing competing priorities among multiple collaborators.
- A consistent track record of innovation, flexibility, and critical thinking.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.