Senior Software Developer - VR Therapy (f/m/d)
Apply at: https://www.cureosity.de/jobs or directly at Jobs@cureosity.de
*Our Vision - IT'S TIME TO REVOLUTIONIZE REHABILITATION*
CUREosity is a fast-growing start up located in Duesseldorf, Germany, with the vision to revolutionize traditional rehabilitation by developing VR-based therapy applications and games to help people with neurological and mental disabilities.
Change the world and become part of a unique collaboration between scientists, medical doctors, therapists, software developers and game designers. Together we develop a completely new motion therapy system - immersive instead of invasive.
Impairments we aim to heal include stroke, craniocerebral trauma, MS, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's, paraplegia as well as dementia, depression, anxiety and pain therapy.
- Conception of a reliable software architecture for our VR therapy applications and games suitable for distribution as part of the implementation of our therapy concept
- Responsobility and leadership of the software development team as well as planning and coordination of corresponding project goals and tasks under consideration of quality and time
- Compliance with medical regulatory requirements and ISO 13486-compliant programming and documentation in cooperation with the responsible quality manager
- Creation and testing of critical program features (integration of databases, cloud systems and external hardware such as sensors and motion trackers; bug fixing; plug-ins; add-ons)
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience in product development and management of software development projects as well as autonomous programming in C++
- Knowledge of hardware integration, ideally in medical-therapeutic applications (EEG, ECG, gyrosensor, motion sensors, etc.)
- Unreal Engine and Interface Programming, preferably in Gamification and VR Development (HTC Vive / Oculus Quest)
- Analytically thinking team player with a proactive and passionate way of working as well as good verbal and written knowledge of German and English
*Grow with us from Day 1!*
Give your daily work a deeper meaning and support us with your talent to help people with neurological and psychological disabilities. You can also benefit from being on board from day one by growing with us personally and professionally, revolutionizing traditional rehabilitation.
In addition, we offer you future-oriented development opportunities and appropriate pay in a passionate team. We welcome applications from people with and without disabilities.
You will find our current vacancies in the following. If you are interested please apply online and send complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to receive your application!
CUREosity is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer - VR Therapy (f/m/d) at their Duesseldorf, Germany location. Job contains the tags VR, Senior, Lead, MySQL, Programmer, C++, Unreal and Test.
Job discovered on 11/29/2019