Senior Software Embedded Engineer
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Senior Software Embedded Engineer at their Haifa, Israel location. Job contains the tags Senior, C++, Linux and Programmer.
Magic Leap is leading the way in creating the computing platform of the future. Join us in developing and realizing spatial computing platform!
Magic Leap is seeking a DSP Software Engineer with a passion for Computer vision and perception to work out of our office in Tel-Aviv. As a DSP Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come.
- BA/BS in CS, EE or similar required. MSc, preferred
- At least 5 years as software engineer
- Extensive experience in C/C++
- Strong foundations of computer systems and architecture understanding
- Experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP/GPU or similar architectures
- Team player
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience in 3D computer vision & SLAM
- Experience in machine learning
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP or similar architectures
- Assembly languages
- Experience in OpenCV and other computer vision libraries
- Experience developing in Linux environment
Job discovered on 7/20/2022