Senior, Software Engineer, Automation & Tools
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Senior, Software Engineer, Automation & Tools at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Senior, Python, Linux and Programmer.
This is a hands-on software development role supporting Magic Leap's automated build and release services for Lumin OS and Lumin SDK. In this position, you will design, implement, and support the tools powering our builds and tools/bots that enhance developer productivity.
- Design, implement, and maintain automation tools written in python that power our automation -- code prechecks, CI, and post-build tools.
- Innovate solutions to increase developer productivity and continuous integration.
- Develop and maintain bots that interface with internal chat applications.
- Identify, collaborate, and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Work with external teams to interface build and release systems with their custom systems
- 5+ years experience in tools and automation
- Experience with Linux, shell-scripting, Python, Git and Gerrit, Jenkins
- Strong python development experience
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, groovy scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Ansible, Docker
- Experience writing tools that communicate with external systems, for example REST API
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
- Experience designing and implementing bots that communicate with external systems such as slack is a plus
- BA/BS, MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but considerable weight will be given to experience and prior accomplishments.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 6/11/2021