Senior, Software Engineer, Unity
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Senior, Software Engineer, Unity at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags VR, AR, Remote, Senior, Unity, C++, C# and Programmer.
Magic Leap, Inc. is seeking a Unity Software Engineer to join the Solutions Design team and work with us to deliver first-party applications that demonstrate the capabilities of the Magic Leap platform. We need a strong technical contributor with both breadth and depth of technical skills and a passion for 3D interaction. An ability to learn fast and deliver quickly, along with a relentless desire to improve and overcome challenges, is essential. You must have experience shipping Unity-based 3D graphics applications with polished user experiences. You will have the opportunity to work with the user experience team, systems engineers, and application developers. The qualified candidate will be a team player who can collaborate cross-functionally to define, design, and ship new features.
- 5+ years combined programming skills
- 3+ years experience developing on the Unity3D platform
- Experience with Android development either in Android framework, or Android applications
- Experience with C# and C++ required
- Desire to grow expertise in modern Unity3D/C#, networking, and 3D user experiences
- Able to build libraries, middleware, and applications
- Knowledge of Client-Server Architecture as well as an understanding of networking and multithreading
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs
- Experience in network debugging and data serialization
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Exceptional ability to write clean, fast, reliable, and highly scalable software
- Good understanding of 3D Math and 3D Graphics
Nice to have
- Experience with XR: Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality
- Experience with OpenGL, Vulkan or other 3D graphics libraries
- Experience with 3D shaders
- Experience with UI design and collaborating with UI/UX designers
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 7/20/2022