Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
• Analyze, define and propose solutions for all UI UX at Studio Level.
• Provide UX solutions for projects in conception phase.
• Provide UI solutions matching the art direction.
• Create flows, wireframes, and assets along with required documentation.
• Work closely with Studio Lead Artist and Art team and keep your superiors updated on UI UX matters.
• Actively follow up, detect issues, and propose improvements.
• Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your projects and propose solutions.
• Provide guidance and training to all UI UX artists in your team.
• Evaluate your team members.
• Constantly updating Skills & Software knowledge.
• Creating and Delivering Trainings & Workshops.
• Allocating UI UX resources where its required.
• Recruiting, Testing, and Interviewing new candidates.
• Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Experience working with Photoshop.
• Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent.
• Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
• Follow direction and ensure it is followed by other team members.
• Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow.
• Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles.
• Great understanding of game development production process.
• Write and update documentation.
• Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team.
• Communication competencies. Having a good relationship with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
• Stay up to date with latest industry trends and tools.
• Work From Home is available during times of Covid-19.
• Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish.
• Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
• Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
• Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
• A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area.
How to Apply?
• Send your CV to: email@example.com, titled: UIUX_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.